Cygnus 2 Hands Free
- Buy Outright
- Rent to Buy
- Long Term Lease
- Short Term Rental
The Cygnus 2 is a simple to use, through coating thickness gauge with a NEW high durability end-mounted rotatable LCD display making it ideally suited for climbing and rope access.
The twin shot injection moulded enclosure has a soft but durable TPE outer skin which is comfortable to hold and protects against bumps while the hard internal shell offers maximum strength and environmental protection certified to the demanding US MIL STD 810G standard.
Perfect for use on flat plate, curved surfaces or pipes our Multiple-Echo single crystal probe technology means you can measure through thick coatings and only the remaining metal thickness is displayed.
- Multiple-Echo for reliable, accurate through coating measurements
- A NEW high durability LCD rotatable display for all lighting conditions
- Extremely rugged enclosure – shock and impact to MIL STD 810G
- Environment sealing to IP67 – MIL STD 810G
- Deep-coat mode – measures through coatings up to 20 mm thick
- Cygnus echo-strength bars assist thickness measurements
- TPE over molded enclosure
- Buttons designed for minimum of 100,000 depressions
- Fully sealed battery compartment (contains any leaking battery fluids).
Sound velocities from 1,000 – 9,000 m/s (0.0390 – 0.3543 in/us)
±0.1 mm (+0.004 inch) or 0.1% of thickness measurement, whichever is greatest, when calibrated in accordance with Cygnus Instruments calibration procedure.
6 mm (0.25 inch) – 5 MHz (S5A)
13 mm (0.5 inch) – 2.25 MHz (S2C (standard)), 3.5 MHz (S3C) or 5 MHz (S5C)
19 mm (0.75 inch) – 2.25 MHz (S2D)
pdf 2 MB
You may also like
The new SONOWALL 70 thickness gauge is perfectly suited for various ultrasonic thickness applications.
With its bright, very large, AMOLED display the Cygnus DIVE is simple to operate, providing accurate and reliable thickness measurements, underwater. Depth rated to 300 metres.
The Cygnus 6 PLUS PRO has a range of features for the professional user. Designed for the harshest of environments with a simple to use keypad and intuitive menus.
A rugged, shock-proof multiple echo ultrasonic surface thickness gauge designed for safely measuring metal thickness to determine wastage or corrosion in potentially explosive environments.