Ca-Zoom PTZ 100 Camera
- Buy Outright
- Rent to Buy
- Long Term Lease
- Short Term Rental
GE’s Inspection Technologies Ca-Zoom® line of PTZ cameras is ideal for inspecting large areas such as tanks and vessels, pipelines or nuclear power installations while avoiding manned access. Rugged and durable Ca-Zoom PTZ cameras put image management in the palm of your hand with interchangeable camera heads in three different diameters, advanced camera setup, high-powered lighting, integrated image capture and full motion video recording ,up to 36X optical and 12x digital zoom, on-board file manager, annotation and comparison measurement.
Ca-Zoom PTZ 100
Incorporates a 10x optical with a 4 x digital for a 40x total zoom capability. Additionally, the Ca-Zoom PTZ 100 camera is equipped with four 5-watt LED lights offered with wide and narrow beam spreads.
PTZ Camera Control Unit 6.2
Portable, case-mounted, or rack-mounted camera controller allows still image or full-motion video capture. The controller runs a real-time, multitasking software operating system which supports file storage on internal memory and CompactFlash removable storage media. Includes connectors for camera, two handheld controllers, video input/output and keyboard for text generation. Comparison measurement, PC remote control and re-measurement software are also available.
- Search and rescue operations
- Tank and vessel Inspections
- Nucular applications
- Pre start-up inspections
- Confined space entry (CSE) Elimination
Case Studies and Technical Solutions
- Camera Module 10x Optical (4x digital) Zoom Camera Module
- High-Performance Lighting Spot or flood illumination available. Turbo lamp mode: 11 W total
- Tilt Capability Mechanical: 340˚ total (+/-170˚) Optical wide-angle: 256˚ total (+/-128˚) Optical tele-zoom: 280˚ total (+/-140˚)
- Slip-Clutch Mechanism Prevents internal damage to pan and tilt components
- Pan Capability 354˚ total (+ / – 177˚)
- Unitized Connectors Heavy-duty underwater connector with steel keyway for safe alignment
- Pressurized Purge Valve Check pressure integrity
- Lightweight Anodized aluminum housing
pdf 1 MB
You may also like
The Spectrum 120HD pan (SP 120HD), tilt and zoom CCTV inspection camera provides crystal clear video in air or underwater.
The QuickView Performance Camera is an affordable solution to remote visual inspection.
The PTZ 140 Ca-Zoom pan tilt camera together with the Everest Ca-Zoom 6.2 Digital Inspection system is the perfect pipe inspection camera set-up for remote visual inspection.