Spectrum 120 HD PTZ Camera – SP120 HD
- Buy Outright
- Rent to Buy
- Long Term Lease
- Short Term Rental
The Spectrum 120HD pan, tilt and zoom camera (PTZ camera) provides crystal clear video in air or underwater. It packs a High Definition (HD), 2MP imager (1080i resolution) with 120x zoom in a robust package only 4.75in / 120mm diameter.
The standard camera includes marine-grade aluminum parts and built-in, high intensity LED lights.
- Diameter 4.75in / 121mm
- Depth Rating 100ft / 30m Weight 9.5lbs / 4.3kgs
- Length 16in / 405mm
- Material Aluminium (Stainless steel option)
- Imager Sony FCB-H11
- Sensitivity 12 lux
- Resolution 1080i
- Zoom 120x (10x Optical, 12x Digital)
- Focus Auto or Manual
- Output Signal/Format 1080i/Component Video (YPbPr)
- Lights 4x high intensity LED modules
- Active Controls
- Pan, tilt, zoom, focus, lights and exposure
- Pan 360 deg continuous
- Tilt 280 deg
- Horizontal FOV 50.8 deg in air (wide)
- Lights Variable intensity
- Municipal pipe inspection
- Toxic environment, confined space or underwater
- Reactor vessel inspection
- Foreign object search and retrieval Dam and lock inspection
- Robotics and remote tooling
- Underwater surveillance for operations or security
- Clear, High Definition 1080i video
- Durable, high intensity LED lighting
- Lightweight construction
- Permanent or mobile construction Depth rated to 100ft / 30m
- Continuous 360 degree pan
- Built-in inclinometer
You may also like
The Agilios Pan and Tilt Push Camera System is an easy to use, efficient pipe inspection camera system that delivers high quality performance in the toughest conditions.
Inuktun’s Crystal Cam is a compact, lightweight, resilient and highly versatile portable visual inspection solution suitable for a variety of situations.
The PTZ 140 Ca-Zoom pan tilt camera together with the Everest Ca-Zoom 6.2 Digital Inspection system is the perfect pipe inspection camera set-up for remote visual inspection.