Ca-Zoom® PTZ 140 Camera
The PTZ 140 Ca-Zoom pan tilt camera together with the Everest Ca-Zoom 6.2 Digital Inspection system is the perfect set-up for remote visual inspections designed specifically for tank and vessel.
For ultimate versatility, the Everest Ca-Zoom 6.2 features interchangeable camera heads and is also compatible with the PTZ 70 and PTZ 100 cameras. The camera heads are fully sealed and inertly pressurised to protect the electronics when submerged up to 45m making the Everest 6.2 a go anywhere solution to remote visual inspection.
The system features integrated high definition image capture and full motion video recording capabilities for the best viewing experience.
File management is simple with an on board file manager. The software allows you to annotate, compare and remeasure images without any hassle and is also fully PC compatible enabling you to easily export your data to email or Microsoft Word.
A powerhouse of features, the Everest CA 6.2 together with the PTZ 140 Ca-Zoom camera is the easy choice for your remote visual inspection rental needs.
- Production monitoring
- Tank and vessel Inspections
- Nuclear applications
- Pre start-up inspections
- Confined space entry (CSE) Elimination
Case Studies and Technical Solutions
Everest Ca-Zoom 6.2
- Three interchangeable camera head options
- High performance, variable dual-lighting control
- High resolution images (470 HTV Lines)
- Integrated temperature warning system
- Camera Control Unit with 64MB internal memory and removable storage
- Still or video capture
- USB streaming digital video output
- On screen zoom magnification, pressure, PTZ position, time/date character generation display and user logo
- All in one camera head construction with no exposed wiring
- Remote operation with hand-held controller with built-in colour VGA LCD monitor to control zoom, lighting, image control and
- In air or underwater operation
- Rugged case with industrial wheels for easy transport
PTZ 140 Ca-Zoom
- Total 300x zoom (25x optical with a 12x digital)
- Dual controlled lighting with two high-power 35 watt lamps with focused dichroic reflectors, spot or flood illumination and Turbo (40w) lamp mode
- 234 ̊ total tilt (+129 ̊/-105 ̊)
- Slip-Clutch Mechanism
- Pressurized Purge Valve
- 360 ̊ total (+/-180 ̊) Optional 360 ̊ continuous pan capability
- Heavy-duty underwater connector with steel keyway for safe alignment
- Lightweight (3kg/6.7lbs) anodized aluminum housing or stainless steel housing option