Confined Space Elimination And The PTZ140 Ca-Zoom CameraWorking in a confined space presents a range of dangers. Even with fully trained confined space technicians, confined space work is still hazardous.
The PTZ140 Ca-Zoom represents a revolutionary advance in industrial pan-tilt cameras. With state of the art image capturing and processing and excellent manoeuvrability in a range of circumstances, the PTZ140 Ca-Zoom is the perfect tool for remote visual inspection, making it ideal for confined space investigation.
Working in a confined space presents a range of dangers. Even with fully trained confined space technicians, confined space work is still hazardous. Training is important but eliminating the need for technicians to enter confined spaces wherever possible dramatically improves workplace safety. The PTZ140 Ca-Zoom allows you to view and analyse confined spaces remotely without the need for physical entrance.
The PTZ140 Ca-Zoom is tough yet lightweight and compact, able to fit into very small openings. Its high powered imaging technology allows for excellent visualisation for still image and video all with consistently reliable remote operation.
The PTZ140 Ca-Zoom Industrial Pan Tilt Camera
- 432x Zoom (36x Optical, 12x digital)
- Two 35 watt lamps with focussed dichroic reflectors and wide and narrow beam spread for high powered dual control lighting. Turbo illumination mode up to 40 watt total
- 234˚ total tilt (+129˚/-105˚) capability
- 360˚ total (+/-180˚) continuous pan capability
- Pentium class processor supporting 64MB internal memory and removable storage
- Single-button image capture. Single-button freeze frame.
- Remote operation with a hand-held controller with a colour VGA LCD monitor.
- Remote operation controls lighting, measurement, image control and zoom all with comprehensive menu functions.
- A hand-held controller can be used for up to 15 meters
- Camera Control Unit can be case or rack-mounted
- USB streaming digital video output
- Integrated text generator with keyboard or joystick operation
- All in one casing means no exposed wiring even on connectors
- The slip-Clutch mechanism protects internal pan and tilt components
- Able to operate underwater up to 45 meters
- Lightweight anodized aluminium construction – 3kg. Stainless steel housing is available
- Compact design – 287 x 139.7 mm, allows the unit to fit through a 140 mm opening
- Heavy-duty cable reel for operation up to 500 meters
- Highly portable and rugged casing with industrial wheels
An investment in the PTZ140 Ca-Zoom is an investment in safety. Don’t risk your workplace to confined space work any longer. To find out more, get in contact with us today.