QuickView Zoom Inspection Camera
Product IDQuickView Zoom Inspection Camera
- Buy Outright
- Rent to Buy
- Long Term Lease
- Short Term Rental
IPEK’s QuickView Performance Camera is an affordable solution to remote visual inspection. The unit offers high performance technology in a simple to operate unit that is ergonomically designed for easy operation by a single user.
The QuickView has long range illumination and measurement and provides a clean and crisp view of the inspection site. The utility vest is comfortable and lightweight, housing all controls for easy access and the telescoping carbon fibre pole with sprung height adjustment is lightweight and easy to manipulate.
The unit is equipped with HID lamps, a powerful optical zoom and new Haloptic targeting technology to deliver fine sidewall detail from deep inside pipes. The QuickView views 100–350’ in 6–60” diameter lines.
- Lightweight portable unit designed for a single-user
- Adjustable reflective mesh safety vest with padding to accommodate controls
- Ultralight carbon-fibre pole
- Haloptic 432:1 zoom (36:1 optical)
- Spring suspension for stability and fine height adjustment
- Graduated standoff for centring in any line size
- Remote head tilt when arm contacts manhole wall
- Single-handed pole deployment
- Wireless viewer/recorder
- 8-hour rechargeable battery
- Hard-shell transport case
- 40’ cable
pdf 553 KB
You may also like
The Agilios Pan and Tilt Push Camera System is an easy to use, efficient pipe inspection camera system that delivers high quality performance in the toughest conditions.
The SoloPro 360 is a flexible and intuitive pipe inspection camera unit, featuring state-of-the-art digital architecture and an impressive range of innovative features.
The PTZ 140 Ca-Zoom pan tilt camera together with the Everest Ca-Zoom 6.2 Digital Inspection system is the perfect pipe inspection camera set-up for remote visual inspection.