STIX – 4 Probe Weld Scanner
- Buy Outright
- Rent to Buy
- Long Term Lease
- Short Term Rental
The Stix – BGG003 is a manual magnetic scanner with a trailing encoder and magnetic wheels. It is designed to translate two Phased Array probes and two Phased Array probes around ferrous piping and vessels. Its simple and functional design allows for minimal adjustments between scan setups.
- Probe Holders: Adjustable to accommodate multiple probe and wedge combinations.
- Brake system: Locks scanner in required position.
- Magnetic Wheels: Coated with urethane for smooth rolling. Stackable to allow for increased magnetism.
- Encoder: Integrated spring loaded encoder is compatible with all standard instruments
- Stix Frame with 40cm (15.7in) Frame Bar
- 4 Additional magnetic wheels
- 2 Slip Joint Phased Array probe holders (Adjustable wedge size)
- 2 Slip Joint TOFD probe holders (Adjustable wedge size)
- 2 Long probe holder arm sets
- Probe holder spare parts kit
- Irrigation kit
- 3mm hex tool
- Rugged carrying case
- Pipe Range: 4” – Flat
- Encoder Resolution: 9.05 steps/mm (5V DC TTL encoder compatible with all major UT instruments)
- Probe Holding Capacity: 2 Phased Array wedges,
- Umbilical Length: 5m
- Inspection Surface: Ferrous materials
Clearance: 13.06 cm (5.14 in)
You may also like
The STIX – BGG008 is a manual magnetic corrosion scanner with a built in positional encoder and index encoder.
The Rotix – CEG013 is a manual chain scanner designed to provide encoded probe position of four probes circumferentially around tubes and pipes.
Olympus’s OmniScan MX2 offers great testing efficiency and advanced UT application performance, easy setups, fast cycles and convenient reporting.