Nortec 500 Series Eddy Current
- Buy Outright
- Rent to Buy
- Long Term Lease
- Short Term Rental
Accurate and reliable, the Nortec 500 Series eddy current flaw detectors incorporate a full range of state-of-the-art features and are the most advanced Nortec eddy current instruments to date.
- Internal balance coils allow use of inexpensive absolute probes so you don’t need external balance coil adapters
- VGA output connector allows for overhead displays, standard computer monitor and projector connection
- USB interface for fast and easy data transfer
- PowerLink automatic probe recognition and program set-up
- Available in four configurations
- Increased resolution
- Reduced noise
- Built-in preamp adds extra gain when required for difficult tests
- Optional remote-null adapter
- Smaller battery option lightens the instrument to 1.2 kg (2.8 lbs) without lessening VGA resolution or display size
- Nortec 500 delivers basic single frequency eddy current inspection including external outputs
- Nortec 500C adds digital conductivity and coating thickness measurement capability in addition to basic single frequency eddy current inspection.
- Nortec 500S builds on the foundation of the N500C with the ability to use rotating scanners.
- Nortec 500D adds dual frequency capabilities to all the functions of the N500S.
- 50 Hz to 12 MHz frequency range Preamplifier (0 or 14 dB)
- Single Li-Ion battery, choice of two battery configurations: 2.4 Ahr or 8.8 Ahr
- Lightweight, 1.2 kg to 1.7 kg (2.8 lbs to 3.8 lbs) depending on battery configuration 165 mm (6.5 in.)
- Full VGA colour LCD (640 x 480 resolution)
- On-board storage of up to 200 programs
- On-screen reference memory for go/no go applications
- Internal balance loads for single coil probe support
- Display Freeze to hold flaw signals
- PowerLink technology – automatic probe recognition and instrument set-up Foreign Object Debris (FOD) free case design VGA output
pdf 363 KB
You may also like
The state-of-the-art USM Go ultrasonic portable flaw detector is an easy to use, reliable system, perfect for a variety of applications.
The Mentor EM is the cutting-edge in eddy current testing technology featuring superb signal-to-noise ratio for clean and sharp signal, and high-resolution display.
The DM5E family is the latest generation of portable corrosion monitoring thickness gauges from GE Sensing & Inspection Technologies.