NAVIC – Base Crawler
- Buy Outright
- Rent to Buy
- Long Term Lease
The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used in various scanning and inspection applications. The remote operated scanning platform is capable of circumferential scans from 70mm (2 3/4”) minimum OD to flat surfaces and longitudinal scans from 305mm (12″) minimum OD to flat. Its joystick-controlled steering allows for smooth and accurate weld tracking.
The modular design of the Navic allows it to carry multiple attachments used for various scanning and inspection applications.
- Low Profile Design: The Navic requires a radial clearance of 70mm (2.75”) on pipes under 200mm (8”) OD and 81.5 mm (3.2”) on pipes over 200mm (8”) OD, which allows for inspection in limited access applications.
- Magnetic Wheels: Using rare-earth magnets, the Navic can operate on vertical, horizontal, and inverted surfaces.
- Steerable Operation: The Navic’s joystick controlled steering allows for smooth and accurate weld tracking on pipes, tanks, and vessels.
- Scan Versatility: The Navic can facilitate circumferential scans on pipes as small as 70mm (2-3/4”) OD and 610mm (24”) ID, as well as longitudinal scans on pipes as small as 305mm (12″) OD. Scanning of flat surfaces is also possible.
- Environmental Sealing: Extensive use of re-sealable o-ring gaskets and seals protect against penetration of contaminants into the unit.
- Circumferential Pipe Range: 70mm (2 3/4”) minimum OD to flat
- Longitudinal Pipe Range: 305mm (12”) minimum OD to flat
- Driving Speed: Variable 0 – 254 mm/sec (0 – 10 in/sec)
- Supply Power: 85 – 264VAC 45 – 65 Hz 1 phase
- Crawler Dimensions: Length=8.3” Height=3.2” (4.9″ with handles) Width=10.00” (dual pod crawler only)
- Crawler Weight: 7.7kg (17.0lbs)
- System Voltage: 36VDC
- Environmental Sealing: NEMA 4, IP65
- Motor Type: Brushless Servo, integral feedback
- Navic 2 pod scanner
- Navic Controller
- Power supply, 36v (85 – 264VAC 45 – 65 Hz 1 phase input)
- Umbilical (5,10,15 and 30m lengths available)
- Encoder cable, 5m
- Navic controller cable, 6m
- Navic power cable, 3m
- Scanner installation mat
- Navic tether assembly
- Rugged Case
|Minimum Circumferential OD:||7 cm (2.75 in)|
|Minimum Circumferential Clearance :||7 cm (2.75 in)1,4|
|Minimum Circumferential ID:||61 cm (24 in)|
|Minimum Longitudinal OD:||30.5 cm (12 in)|
SIZE & WEIGHT
|Base Crawler Height (including handles):||12.5 cm (4.9 in)|
|Base Crawler Height (handles removed):||8.1 cm (3.2 in)|
|Base Crawler Width (Dual Pod):||28.2 cm (11.1 in)|
|Base Crawler Length:||30.8 cm (12.1 in)7|
|Base Crawler Width (Single Pod):||16.1 cm (6.3 in)|
|Base Crawler Weight:||7.7 kg (17 lb)8|
PROBE HOLDER SPECIFICATIONS
|Arm Style||Width (W)||Length (L)|
|Short||13 mm (0.513 in) – 45 mm (1.772 in)||36.8 mm (1.450 in)|
|Arm Style||Width (W)||Length (L)|
|Standard||13 mm (0.513 in) – 57.6 mm (2.266 in)||48.5 mm (1.910 in)|
|Long||13 mm (0.513 in) – 55 mm (2.165 in)||65.3 mm (2.570 in)|
pdf 961 KB
You may also like
Skoot Base Crawler is a powerful automated scanner. The ability to carry multiple attachments and various accessories
The MaggUT™–Marine (MUM) can be used to quantify metal loss on ship hulls, pressure vessels, large diameter pipes, or other pipes, or other subsea structures
Inuktun’s MaggUT inspection camera is a rugged portable crawler suitable for ultrasonic A-Scans or B-Scans and visual inspections of a variety of objects and surfaces.