MaggUT™ – MUM
- Buy Outright
- Rent to Buy
- Long Term Lease
- Short Term Rental
With a maximum depth rating of 60 meters (200 feet), the MaggUT™–Marine (MUM) can be used tan be used to quantify metal loss on ship hulls, pressure vessels, large diameter pipes, or other pipes, or other subsea structures. Plus, with the Inuktun ICON control software,automation routines can be used to implement repeated A-Scan (thickness) readings. All sensor data is recorded and synced with the video frames, so generating summary reports it’s easy.
Inspectors can employ the diﬀerent echo features for error checking measurements through coatings up to 20 millimetres thick, uncoated surfaces with heavy back-wall corrosion or pitting, or on painted surfaces with heavy back-wall corrosions (through up to 0.5-millimetre paint). MSI™ Measurement Stability Indicator, exclusive to Cygnus, aﬃrms a stable reading in Single-Echo and Echo-Echo modes.
- Depth Rating: 60m / 200ftMaximum Tether Length: 60m / 200ft
- Maximum Tether Length: 60m / 200ftMaximum Speed: 10m / 32ft per minute
- Maximum Speed: 10m / 32ft per minuteVehicle Payload: up to 4.5kg / 10lb
- Vehicle Payload: up to 4.5kg / 10lb Front Facing Camera: Crystal Cam®
- Front Facing Camera: Crystal Cam®Optional: Spectrum 45™ camera and/or auxiliary Crystal Cam®
- Optional: Spectrum 45™ camera and/or auxiliary Crystal Cam®
- UT Probe: Cygnus single or twin element DIVE probe
- Operating Temperature: 0°-40° C / 32°-104° F Vehicle Weight: 11.4kg / 25lb in air without tether
- Vehicle Dimensions: 17×11.1×6.9in / 43x28x17.5cm
- Standard Components: 2 x 4000 series Microtracs™, 1 x Crystal Cam® camera, 1 x UT probe with electronics canister and actuator mechanism, 1 x couplant pump box for dry operations, laptop PC, power supply / interface box, Inuktun ICON and InPRO software for control and reporting.
You may also like
Inuktun's MaggHD offers a 360 degree continuous tilt camera with full 1080p video, a 10X optical and 12X digital zoom, optional variable intensity LED lights (spot and floor) and parallel laser lines for on-screen size estimation.
With the addition of a magnetic attachment for its parallel chassis, the Versatrax 100 pipe inspection camera is able to climb steel walls and pipework.
Inuktun’s MaggUT inspection camera is a rugged portable crawler suitable for ultrasonic A-Scans or B-Scans and visual inspections of a variety of objects and surfaces.