Navic – Corrosion Mapping Scanner
- Buy Outright
- Rent to Buy
- Long Term Lease
- Short Term Rental
The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used in various scanning and inspection applications. The remote operated scanning platform is capable of circumferential scans from 70 mm (2.75 in) minimum OD to flat surfaces and longitudinal scans from 305 mm (12 in) minimum OD to flat. Its joystick-controlled steering allows for smooth and accurate weld tracking.
The modular design of the Navic allows it to carry multiple attachments used for various scanning and inspection applications.
- Low Profile Design: The Navic requires a radial clearance of 70mm (2.75”) on pipes under 200mm (8”) OD and 81.5 mm (3.2”) on pipes over 200mm (8”) OD, which allows for inspection in limited access applications.
- Magnetic Wheels: Using rare-earth magnets, the Navic can operate on vertical, horizontal, and inverted surfaces.
- Steerable Operation: The Navic’s joystick controlled steering allows for smooth and accurate weld tracking on pipes, tanks, and vessels.
- Scan Versatility: The Navic can facilitate circumferential scans on pipes as small as 70mm (2-3/4”) OD and 610mm (24”) ID, as well as longitudinal scans on pipes as small as 305mm (12″) OD. Scanning of flat surfaces is also possible.
- Environmental Sealing: Extensive use of re-sealable o-ring gaskets and seals protect against penetration of contaminants into the unit.
- Circumferential Pipe Range: 70mm (2 3/4”) minimum OD to flat
- Longitudinal Pipe Range: 305mm (12”) minimum OD to flat
- Driving Speed: Variable 0 – 254 mm/sec (0 – 10 in/sec)
- Supply Power: 85 – 264VAC 45 – 65 Hz 1 phase
- Crawler Dimensions: Length=8.3” Height=3.2” (4.9″ with handles) Width=10.00” (dual pod crawler only)
- Crawler Weight: 7.7kg (17.0lbs)
- System Voltage: 36VDC
- Environmental Sealing: NEMA 4, IP65
- Motor Type: Brushless Servo, integral feedback
You may also like
Skoot Base Crawler is a powerful automated scanner. The ability to carry multiple attachments and various accessories
The MaggUT™–Marine (MUM) can be used to quantify metal loss on ship hulls, pressure vessels, large diameter pipes, or other pipes, or other subsea structures
Olympus’s OmniScan MX2 offers great testing efficiency and advanced UT application performance, easy setups, fast cycles and convenient reporting.