Magnaflux MPI Yokes
These powerful yet lightweight yokes have been ergonomically designed to deliver improved operator safety and optimum performance, even in the most demanding applications. Whether it’s testing for fine surface cracks or near surface defects in confined or overhead inspection areas, in-plant structures or field inspections, testing rough surfaces on castings or forgings, there’s a Magnaflux MPI Yoke to handle the challenge.
In fact, these new generation yokes have become the first-choice product for NDT professionals around the world due to their outstanding performance and inspection capabilities for many different surface configurations.
Magnaflux offers three models of MPI Yoke, namely the fast and reliable Y-6 AC Yoke, the lightweight Y-7 AC/DC Yoke and the portable Y-8 battery powered Yoke, ideal for field inspections. Given the increasing focus on safety and job performance, these products provide the ideal solution as their lightweight construction and angle soft grip enable single-handed operation, reduce the likelihood of physical stress and arm and wrist fatigue and improve productivity.
Another advantage of the Magnaflux range is that there are a variety of options to choose from, so users can get the right equipment to meet their specific needs. Whether it’s a yoke only, one with a portable shoulder-strap battery pack or a yoke kit, testing materials and accessories, there’s a solution for every inspection site.
- Ergonomically designed for improved operator safety and enhanced performance
- Versatile and lightweight
- Up to 30% lighter than other yokes (Y-6 weighs 3.1kgs, Y-7 weighs 3.6kgs and the Y-8 weighs 11.3kgs).
- Fast and reliable
- Accurate and efficient
- Articulated, double-jointed contact legs for easy contouring to any shape
- Improved cord strength
- Conforms to appropriate international standards
- Outer shell is impact-resistant and chemical-resistant
- Trigger style on/off switch
- Can be serviced in the field, thereby reducing downtime