DMS Go+ Thickness Gauge
- Buy Outright
- Rent to Buy
- Long Term Lease
- Short Term Rental
The DMS Go+ Series offers comprehensive, hand-held solutions to thickness measurement, data recording and data management in a wide range of applications and environments. From simple A-scan verification to B-scan to full Data Recording capabilities, one of the DMS Go+ instruments will meet your corrosion thickness application needs.
- Zero cross measurement technique for high measurement stability and reliability
- Automatic gain control for excellent repeatability and corrosion monitoring
- Built-in temperature compensation for accurate measurement up to 540°C (1000°F)*
- Multiple calibration and zeroing modesfor repeatable accuracy
- Multiple measurement modes, including thickness, A-scan, B-scan*, Min/max and differential*
- Save and load parameter sets for easy recall and repeatability from inspection to inspection
You may also like
The state-of-the-art USM Go ultrasonic portable flaw detector is an easy to use, reliable system, perfect for a variety of applications.
An ultrasonic thickness tester designed for inspectors and maintenance engineers that need to monitor the wall thickness in metal pipes, tanks, beams, and structural supports.
The 38DL PLUS is an innovative instrument that signals a new era in ultrasonic thickness gauging.