SonoDur Manual Measurement Probes
Manual measurement probes have been designed for daily use and will help you quickly achieve reliable results when manually measuring without guidance aids or stands. Manual measurement probes (standard test forces: 10N, 30N, 50N, 100N – other test forces on request) are the perfect solution for rapid measurements at a variety of measurement points. The material’s hardness is tested using the UCI method.
Our manual measurement probes can be used with the mobile hardness testing device SonoDur2 as well as the SonoDur-R ‘Rack’. They can be adapted to most devices using a standard USB interface.
Precision manual measurement probes
All UCI measurement probes are characterised by high precision and can provide stable and informative measurements over a long period of time. The measurement system encompasses the entire hardness range of the traditional Vickers scale. Manual measurement probes are suited to measuring metal, industrial ceramic and, with certain restrictions, also highly heterogeneous materials, such as cast iron (spheroidal graphite cast iron GGG50)
Long version for difficult measurement positions
The extended version of the probe is available with test forces of 10N and 50N. Its applications include difficult measurement positions and material geometries such as at the base of gear teeth and similar.
- Robust mechanical construction, stainless steel housing suited to daily use. Long-term stability thanks to its special design.
- Stable, reproducible measurement values, even without guidance aids.
- There is only minor scattering of measurement values which remains constant even in the case of high hardness levels.
- Fully adjustable to almost all technical materials. The CAL number was designed to automatically compensate for the e-module
- State of the art signal processing within the probe which links via a standard USB interface to the display unit – making it universally compatible with most devices.
- Highly flexible probe to display unit cable, custom lengths possible.
- Low service costs thanks to a modular construction and replaceable Vickers diamonds in the event of repairs.
- Reliable storage of calibration values
Areas of application:
- For everyday use
- General, hand-held hardness testing in the fields of production, maintenance, repairs and laboratory testing
- Can be used with SonoDur2 and SonoDur-R as well as many other systems
Standard manual measurement probes:
order number: 11101
|Manual measurement probe 10N (1 kgf), standard version|
order number: 11115
|Manual measurement probe 30N (3 kgf), standard version|
order number: 11102
|Manual measurement probe 49N (5 kgf), standard version|
order number: 11103
|Manual measurement probe 98N (10 kgf), standard version|
order number: 11104
|Manual measurement probe 10N (1 kgf), long version|
order number: 11116
|Manual measurement probe 30 N (3 kgf), long version|
order number: 11105
|Manual measurement probe 49N (5 kgf), long version|
Special manual measurement probes
order number: 11112
|Manual measurement probe 10N (1 kgf), special version with extra thin probe 1.7mm|
order number: 11111
|Manual measurement probe 49N (5 kgf), special version with extra thin probe 1.7mm|
order number: 11113
|Manual measurement probe 10N (1 kgf), long version with extra thin probe 1.7mm|
order number: 11114
|Manual measurement probe 49N (5 kgf), long version with extra thin probe 1.7mm|
You may also like
The Vanta XRF Analyzers are durable and reliable for any job in any environment. They provide highly specific material chemistry to quickly and accurately identify pure metals and alloy grades
The MIC10 is a handy compact unit featuring narrow probes that measure in any direction, allowing you to test components in just about any location.
DyanaPOCKET's pocket sized cable free single unit enables you to scan and test just about any component in any position and see your results in a matter of seconds.