Magnaflux Yoke (Y-2)
- Buy Outright
- Short Term Rental
AC Electromagnetic Yoke (Y-2)
The Y-2 is an AC electromagnetic yoke, ergonomically designed to improve productivity and reduce operator arm and wrist fatigue. The yoke generates a strong AC magnetic field for the detection of surface indications during magnetic particle testing.
Lightweight with an ergonomic grip and trigger, the Y-2 is designed for the rugged demands of field inspection. Featuring a field swappable cord and isolated trigger switch; the Y-2 is easily serviceable because a severed cord should not stop a job from getting done.
A super bright LED attachment is available as an optional item to help illuminate the inspection area while simultaneously magnetizing the part. All-in-one Kits are also available, including #1 Gray and #8A Red magnetic powders, a yellow paint marker, and cleaning cloth, for a full inspection kit in one convenient carrying case.
Increase inspector productivity and reduce physical fatigue
- Less arm strain, wrist fatigue and physical stress help operators get more done due to the lightweight and ergonomic design.
- Easily position the yoke in any direction with lightweight, heavy-duty and powerful electronics components.
Keep tools in service with a design that’s built to last
- Cords and triggers can be easily replaced, so work doesn’t stop and tools aren’t scrapped due to accidental damage.
- Prevent dust and dangerous water damage with an IP54 o-ring sealed housing.
If you have a need for magnetic particle inspection, you should do what other smart NDT professionals do and choose a Magnaflux Yoke. To help you find the right model to suit your needs, contact us today.
- Ergonomic, light-weight design
- IP54 sealed housing resists dust and water
- Field-swappable power cord
- Isolated, replaceable trigger switch
- Steel shields for leg protection
- Exceeds ASTM lifting specifications
- Convenient carrying case supplied with all yoke shipments
- Optional LED yoke light lasts longer and is more intense compared to traditional bulbs
You may also like
Robust, hand-held ACFM instrument with ergonomic design features enabling easy operation, with left or right-hand use.
The DELTA Handheld XRF Analyzer is a portable, convenient and reliable handheld device that offers fast, non-destructive alloy and metal identification.
The MF300F+ is one of the most popular magnetic meters from the impressive range, with innovative magnetic design, whilst being lightweight and durable.