EPOCH 600 Ultrasonic Flaw Detector
- Buy Outright
- Rent to Buy
- Long Term Lease
- Short Term Rental
The handheld EPOCH 600 Digital Ultrasonic is a reliable mid-level ultrasonic flaw detector, complete with a full range of standard as well as optional features. The unit utilises Olympus’ industry leading conventional flaw detection capabilities in a simple and intuitive instrument.
With a weight of only 1.68 kg (3.72 lb.), the EPOCH 600 offers unsurpassed portability while still being rugged enough to withstand harsh operating environments. The ergonomic design allows for hours of comfortable use.
The EPOCH 600 is extremely easy to use, featuring straightforward menus and direct access keys. The large VGA display is easy to read in any lighting condition and the unique digital high dynamic range receiver provides a stable connection.
To find out more about the Epoch 600 Digital Ultrasonic flaw detector or to organise a free quote, get in contact with us today.
- Meets EN12668-1 requirements
- 400 V PerfectSquare™ tuneable square wave pulser
- Digital high dynamic range receiver
- Eight digital filters for enhanced signal-to-noise ratio
- 2 kHz PRF for rapid scanning
- Knob or navigation pad adjustment configurations
- Large, full VGA sunlight readable display
- Long battery life, supporting lithium-ion or alkaline batteries
- Standard dynamic DAC/TVG and onboard DGS/AVG
- 2 GB MicroSD memory card for data transfers and storage
- USB for PC connectivity
- Alarm and VGA outputs
- Optional analogue output
pdf 1 MB
You may also like
The state-of-the-art USM Go ultrasonic portable flaw detector is an easy to use, reliable system, perfect for a variety of applications.
Nortec 500 Series eddy current flaw detectors incorporate a full range of state-of-the-art features and are the most advanced Nortec eddy current instruments to date.
The Mentor EM is the cutting-edge in eddy current testing technology featuring superb signal-to-noise ratio for clean and sharp signal, and high-resolution display.