AGILIOS PTP50 | Pushrod Camera | ATEX / Ex Rated Zone 1 Certified
- Rent to Buy
- Long Term Lease
- Short Term Rental
The state-of-the-art Agilios Pan and Tilt Push Camera System is an easy to use, efficient camera system that delivers high quality performance in even the toughest conditions. The Agilios system is flexible and designed to make your inspections run smoothly and quickly with precise and reliable results.
PTP50 Pan & Tilt Push Camera | Atex Zone 1 Certified | (II 2G Ex px e IIB T4 Gb)
Range of application from DN60 to DN300, high bend capability from DN75 with integrated laser and location transmitter.
- Wide field of vision, 100° Angle
- High pipe bend mobility, 2 x 90° for DN75
- Rugged Design inter alia stainless steel front for more protection
- Integrated laser for crack and diameter measurement
- Integrated location transmitter (512 Hz, 640 Hz und 33 kHz) Panning range from -90° to +122°
VC500 Control Panel
Your added value for mobile operation; with the control unit you can create standard compliant inspection reports including inclination and diameter measurement in no time.
VisionReport II (App)
The entrance to sewer inspection, perform inspections and create simple projects on your tablet.
Coilers with offer safe working in all situations and the inspection site is easily accessible thanks to the low weight (XR60: 17kg (37.5lbs), XR100 27kg (59.5lbs) and the integrated wheels (XR100 only).
PTP50 Pan & Tilt Push Camera
- CMOS colour camera
- Rotation and pan unit integrated in the camera head
- Backwards view into the connecting pipelines when
inspecting in water flow direction
- Strong homogeneous illumination through adjustable
- Impact-resistant lighting ring with integrated bumper
made of stainless steel
- Scratchproof, replaceable camera front glass (Sapphireglas)
- Upright picture (in axial view)
- Integrated laser to measure the diameter and crack widths
- Multi-frequency of the location transmitter (activatable and switchable)
- High resolution
- Large angle of view
- focus mode
- Compatible with the AGILIOS push camera System
- Compatible with the ROVION satellite inspection system
VC500 Portable Control Panel
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 342 x 236 x 75 mm
- Weight: 2 kg
- Operating system: Linux
- Data format: MPEG-4 (H.264)
- Screen: 800 x 600 px
- Interfaces: USB2.0, Ethernet
- Storage: Internal hard drive, USB Stick
XR90 Coiler (60m)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 770 x 410 x 793 mm
- Material: Aluminium
- Weight: 27 kg (approx.)
- Cable lengths: 30 m, 60 m, 90 m
pdf 362 KB
You may also like
Designed for long range inspections this borescope has a range of unique features that enable a wider range of inspections than any other product available on the market.
Compact. Mobile. Powerful. Our professional control unit MSE-400 – Your central control and documentation unit for all our Pushcamera systems.
Ideal pipe inspection camera for leak testing, rehabilitation, pipe cleaning or the traditional pipe inspection. The sturdy construction makes it very robust and stable.