Olympus 45MG Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
- Buy Outright
- Rent to Buy
- Long Term Lease
- Short Term Rental
The Olympus 45MG is an advanced ultrasonic thickness gauge packed with standard measurement features and software options. This unique instrument is compatible with the complete range of Olympus dual element and single element thickness gauge transducers, making this innovative instrument an all-in-one solution for virtually every thickness gauge application.
- Rugged, designed for IP67
- Explosive Atmosphere: Safe operation as de ned by Class I, Division 2, Group D, as found in the National Fire Protection Association Code (NFPA 70), Article 500, and tested using MIL-STD-810G, Method 511.5, Procedure I.
- Vibration tested using MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6, Procedure I
- Drop tested using MIL-STD-810-G, Method 514.6, Procedure IV
- Shock tested using MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6, Procedure I
- Wide operating temperature range
- Optional protective rubber boot with gauge stand
You may also like
An ultrasonic thickness tester designed for inspectors and maintenance engineers that need to monitor the wall thickness in metal pipes, tanks, beams, and structural supports.
The 38DL PLUS is an innovative instrument that signals a new era in ultrasonic thickness gauging.
The DM5E family is the latest generation of portable corrosion monitoring thickness gauges from GE Sensing & Inspection Technologies.