Versatrax VT300 Crawler Camera
- Buy Outright
- Rent to Buy
- Long Term Lease
- Short Term Rental
The Versatrax VT300 is the solution to long-range pipe inspection challenges. Able to inspect more than two kilometers of pipe in a single run, the VT300 includes 3 on-board video cameras, multiple sensor options, and is operable in pipe as small as 12in / 300mm internal diameter.
All Versatrax units are configurable for round pipe or flat surface operation. The vehicles are adjustable for a range of pipe diameters.
Versatile and customisable, the Versatrax VT300 can deploy sensors and tooling in the most remote and unaccommodating locations.
- Diameter: min 12in / 300mm
- Depth Rating; 100ft / 30m
- Tether Cable; 7,000ft / 2,134m
- Speed; 0 – 30ft / 0 – 9m per minute
- Payload 400lb / 181kg
- Camera Color, pan, tilt, zoom, color rear auxiliary
- Long-run pipe inspection for operations up to 7,000ft / 2134m
- Corrosion inspection
- Underwater pipelines
- Fish bypass inspection
- Hydroelectric Penstock inspection
- sub-surface mines
- Durable Powerful and reliable
- Bright illumination and high quality video for precise assessments Rear facing camera for tether management
- Modular design for on-site customization
- Intuitive controls for ease of operation
- Steerable in 12″ diameter pipe
You may also like
With the addition of a magnetic attachment for its parallel chassis, the Versatrax 100 pipe inspection camera is able to climb steel walls and pipework.
Ideal pipe inspection camera for leak testing, rehabilitation, pipe cleaning or the traditional pipe inspection. The sturdy construction makes it very robust and stable.
The Versatrax 150 Pipe Inspection Systems combine advanced pipe inspection camera technology and precision manoeuverability with power, reliability and functionality.