Versatrax™ VT300 Crawler Camera
The Versatrax VT300 is the solution to long-range pipe inspection challenges. Able to inspect more than two kilometers of pipe in a single run, the VT300 includes 3 on-board video cameras, multiple sensor options, and is operable in pipe as small as 12in / 300mm internal diameter.
All Versatrax units are configurable for round pipe or flat surface operation. The vehicles are adjustable for a range of pipe diameters.
Versatile and customisable, the Versatrax VT300 can deploy sensors and tooling in the most remote and unaccommodating locations.
- Long-run pipe inspection for operations up to 7,000ft / 2134m
- Corrosion inspection
- Underwater pipelines
- Fish bypass inspection
- Hydroelectric Penstock inspection
- sub-surface mine
- Durable Powerful and reliable
- Bright illumination and high quality video for precise assessments Rear-facing camera for tether management
- Modular design for on-site customization
- Intuitive controls for ease of operation
- Steerable in 12″ diameter pipe
- Diameter: min 12in / 300mm
- Depth Rating: 100ft / 30m
- Length: approx. 2.13m
- Weight: 230lb/ 104kg
- Tether Cable: 7,000ft / 2,134m
- Speed: 0 – 30ft / 0 – 9m per minute
- Payload: 400lb / 181kg
- Camera Color, pan, tilt, zoom, color rear auxiliary