SoloPro Push Camera
- Buy Outright
- Rent to Buy
- Long Term Lease
- Short Term Rental
The intelligent SoloPro push camera has been specifically developed to provide a cost effective, flexible and simple solution for one-man surveys.
This tough yet lightweight system is well suited to a range of surveying applications. It comes equipped with an impressive variety of industry standard features as well as a number of exciting optional extras.
The SoloPro is available in a range of coiler sizes – 40, 60 and 100 metre.
Control Unit (CCU)
- High Resolution TFT Display
- MPEG4 recording: plays in WinCan V7, V8 and Windows Media® Player
- Internal memory size options – 16GB standard, expandable to 128GB
- SD/SDHC card and USB memory stick storage and transfer
- JPEG still image capture – on live or recorded video
- Alternative language options
- 3 x Zoom function – on live or recorded video
- 16 page colour text writer
- Thumbnail galleries
- Powered by internal Li-ion batteries giving 6 hours constant use
- Intelligent power saving options
- Charge CCU direct from vehicle (12Vdc) or mains voltage (100V – 240vac)
- CCU is coiler mounted and is easily removed for desktop use
- IP54 CCU and coiler
- Size 41 mm ø
- Construction Stainless Steel
- Pipe Compatibility 50–225mm
- Imager 1/4” colour CCD DSP
- Effective pixels 512 x 582 (PAL)
- Resolution 470 HTVL (enhanced)
- Sensitivity <1.0 lux
- Aperture / FOV F2.5 / 75°
- Rod Length 40m / 60m / 100m
- Weight 15kg / 20kg / 30kg
- Height 620mm / 890mm / 960mm
pdf 367 KB
You may also like
The Agilios Pan and Tilt Push Camera System is an easy to use, efficient pipe inspection camera system that delivers high quality performance in the toughest conditions.
The P340 Flexiprobe pushrod pipe inspection camera system offers the ultimate in pipeline inspection.
The PTZ 140 Ca-Zoom pan tilt camera together with the Everest Ca-Zoom 6.2 Digital Inspection system is the perfect pipe inspection camera set-up for remote visual inspection.