minCam360 Pipe Inspection Camera
- Buy Outright
- Rent to Buy
- Long Term Lease
- Short Term Rental
The minCam360 Pan & Tilt camera is an innovative new solution for lightweight and convenient industrial drain and well inspection. It introduces the new concept of a pan & tilt camera heads with features like electronic zoom, endless rotation, a view angle diagonal of 136° and tilt view angle of 150° to capture images at new and previously overlooked angles. For added image clarity the camera is fitted with auto mechanical focus and intelligent light regulation.
The camera system is extremely small and short, ideal for fitting into smaller pipes. The robust exterior and Sapphire glass protected lens is waterproof up to 6 bars, which allows peace of mind and reliable operation in a variety of inspection environments.
The minCam360 features an 8.4” sunlight readable TFT-LCD remote control monitor which is ergonomically mounted on the reel in a Peli Stormcase for crisp display and clear visibility even in harsh sunlight. The high resolution MPEG-4 video, images and audio are conveniently stored on a SD-card, which can be removed to transfer data to other devices for easy sharing.
The robust stainless steel and carbon cable reel can extend up to 60m and reach up to 90m with its 9.2mm push rod. Its control unit is fitted with simple to use function keys that manoeuvre the camera head. It also offers a light regulation option and battery status, so you will always know when to exchange the hot swappable batteries without losing any valuable running time.
For added convenience and portability, a specially designed accessory case safely and easily stores a spacer, roller skid, air pump, sun shield and carrying strap.
- New Pan & Tilt (P&T) camera head with a diagonal view angle of 136° and tilt view angle of 150°
- Small camera head (50mm diameter with 32mm cylindrical length) weighing just 800g
- Supports electronical zoom with automatic mechanical focus
- 4” sunlight readable TFT-LCD remote control monitor with display of sensor values
- Includes test generation with 10 fixed words and 10 fixed pages
- Water protected up to 6 bar
- Data storage of up to 32Gb SD-card: MPEG-4 Video (800 x 600) and Bitmap Images (640×480)
- Stainless steel and carbon 60m cable reel
- Cable reel includes light regulation, display of battery status and control unit to manoeuvre camera head
- Accessory case with space, roller skid, air pump, sun shield and carrying strap
- Range of optional accessories depending on use-case
pdf 553 KB
You may also like
The Agilios Pan and Tilt Push Camera System is an easy to use, efficient pipe inspection camera system that delivers high quality performance in the toughest conditions.
The SoloPro 360 is a flexible and intuitive pipe inspection camera unit, featuring state-of-the-art digital architecture and an impressive range of innovative features.
The PTZ 140 Ca-Zoom pan tilt camera together with the Everest Ca-Zoom 6.2 Digital Inspection system is the perfect pipe inspection camera set-up for remote visual inspection.