IPLEX UltraLite Borescope
The IPLEX UltraLite industrial videoscope is one of the most convenient to use videoscope units in the field. Ergonomically designed to nestle comfortably in the palm of your hand, the IPLEX UltraLite is ideal for inspecting areas with limited access or small spaces.
Despite the fact the IPLEX UltraLite is small and compact, it doesn’t mean it lacks anything in performance. This rugged little machine stands up to water, sand and dust and performs brilliantly in drop and pressure tests.
The unit delivers a crystal clear display, producing sharp still images and high definition video for accurate and reliable analysis in any conditions.
- Weight: 700 g
- Compliant with IP55
- SD or SDHC card
- JPEG still images and MPEG-4 movies
- Passes 1.2 m drop test
- 2-stage indicator for high temperature warning
- Quick access Buttons
- 7 inch LCD
- Battery: 7.2 V Lithium-ion battery with approx. 90-minute operating time
- AC power: 100 V to 240 V, 50/60 Hz (with supplied AC adaptor)
- 5x digital seamless zoom
- 10-step digital brightness control