XL Vu+ VideoProbe
Product IDXL Vu+ VideoProbe
- Buy Outright
- Rent to Buy
- Long Term Lease
- Short Term Rental
The XL Vu+ VideoProbe is an outstanding general-purpose video borescope, perfect for choice if you’re looking for remote visual inspection rental equipment.
XL Vu+ VideoProbe is a rugged unit, built with high impact-resistant polycarbonate housing to withstand even the toughest environments. Yet, even with this impressive durability, the XL Vu+ is incredibly lightweight and perfect for confined space inspection. The XL Vu+ VideoProbe system employs high-output LEDs and a full-VGA LCD delivering clear and accurate images in still photos or video.
With the XL Vu+ VideoProbe, remote visual inspection is a breeze. Its intuitive controls make it simple for anyone to use. With its compact size, long running battery time and 1GB internal memory, the XL Vu+ VideoProbe offers unparalleled portability.
- Weight: 1.73 kg (3.8 lb)
- Internal Memory: 1GB
- 2 USB 2.0 ports, VGA video out
- Two or four hour high performance lithium battery
- High output LED illumination
- Full VGA LCD
- Full tip optic interchangeability with secure double threads
- Intuitive, easy to use controls
- StereoProbe, ShadowProbe and Comparison defect measurement
- Servo motor All-Way Probe articulation
- Integrated temperature warning
- Sealed casing for dust and water ingress protection to IP55
- MDI software automatically annotates saved images, names files and creates Microsoft Word compatible reports.
- Rugged shipping and storage case included with system
pdf 511 KB
You may also like
The Mentor Visual iQ is one of the most advanced video borescopes on the market for detecting corrosion, blockages and cracking.
One of the most revolutionary RVI units, the XLG3 features QuickChange probes that let you alternate probe diameter and length quickly in the field.
With no heavy base unit, backpacks, tethered scopes or cords, the Compact XL Go+ VideoProbe offers maximum portability.