FLIR E85 Thermal Imaging Camera
- Buy Outright
- Rent to Buy
- Long Term Lease
- Short Term Rental
The FLIR E85 Thermal Imaging Camera is a mid level level edition of the all new Exx-Series thermal cameras. The E85 has been completely reshaped from previous generations. Bringing to the table top level performance and display technology. It is a perfect fit for a wide variety of applications including locating signs of water damage, leaks, electrical issues, mechanical system failures and more. Featuring interchangeable telephoto lenses (24°, 42°, 14°) that can be set up to auto-calibrate with the camera for quick swapping in the field with little downtime and no need to send to the factory.
Vibrant 4” Optically-Bonded PCAP Touchscreen
A brighter and larger display with auto-rotation helps you clearly see small details even before you look at your report.
Fast & Responsive Interface
A fast and responsive interface allows for ease of use and the improved organization and reporting options makes diagnosing your reports easy.
Expandable and Modular
Not every target is the same size out in the field. The interchangeable lenses (14°, 24°, 42°) will allow you to get the shot you need with the same camera for every situation. From wide angle to telephoto, the lenses offer complete coverage of near and far targets. Each lens can be set up to auto-calibrate with the camera for quick swapping in the field with little downtime and no need to send to the factory.
- IR Camera and Visual Camera Closely Aligned for Optimal MSX Technology Performance
- Quick Start Up – Up to 50% Faster Than Other Comparable Cameras
- Compact Interchangeable Lenses
- Interchangeable Lenses Auto-Calibrate with Camera
- Almost 0 Lag When Wirelessly Transmitting Image
- 384 x 288 (110,592 pixels)
- Object Temperature range:
-20°C to 120°C (-4°F to 248°F)
0°C to 650°C (32°F to 1200°F)
300°C to 1200°C
(572°F to 2192°F)
- 640 x 480 Screen Resolution
- Auto-Calibrating Lenses
- Compass and Integrated GPS Data on Images
- Dragontrail™ Cover Glass on Screen for Increased Screen Durability
- Bright Touch Sensitive Display – 30% Larger and 25% Brighter Than Previous Generation Cameras
- Powertool Style Battery
- Laser for Distance Measurement and Precision Focus
- 1 – Spot Meter
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- IP54 Rating
- On-board Worklight, Microphone and Speaker
- Programmable Buttons
- Includes 8 GB SD Card
- Temperature Range up to 650°C
- Exceptional Noise Performance with Clearer Temperature Differences
- Intuitive Folder Structure for Simple Image Access and Organization
- Read All Notes on an Image by Sliding Up or Down
pdf 234 KB
You may also like
Get ready for outstanding thermal imaging performance, built on 50 years of experience. With its remarkable range, up to 3.1 M resolution (UltraMax®), and customization to fit your needs, the FLIR T1K (T1040) is designed to be the ultimate tool to streamline your workday, and make you the hero. For the sharpest images, the truest temperatures, the most flexibility — the T1K is the ultimate result of five decades of infrared expertise.
Armed with a high-resolution, 640 × 480 detector that visualizes gas leaks better than ever, surveyors can get right to work and find leaks up to nine-times faster than with traditional gas sniffer methods. Detect small leaks safely, meet compliance requirements, and save both time and money with the GF620 optical gas imaging camera.
The FLIR MR160 Imaging Moisture Meter is the first of its kind. Equipped with a built-in thermal camera, MR160 is the only moisture meter with the power to show you exactly where to measure.
The FLIR E60 is a small yet powerful thermal imaging camera perfect for use in a variety of applications and demanding environments.