ERESCO 65 MF4 X-Ray Generator
- Buy Outright
- Rent to Buy
- Long Term Lease
- Short Term Rental
The rugged and reliable ERESCO 65 MF4 from GE is a 300 kV constant potential portable X-ray tube head that employs state of the art switching technology with high radiation output allowing the shortest exposure times. The ERESCO 65 MF4 is capable of penetrating 65 mm (2.56”) Fe with a 2.0 density after a ten minute exposure using AGFA STRUCTURIX D7 film @ 700 mm (27.5”) FFD.
The X-ray tube head features a sturdy metal-ceramic X-ray tube and high voltage generator integrated into a tough compact housing. The air-cooled 300 KV/900 W end-grounded X-ray tube is thermally protected for extended life.
The high voltage generator generates high-stability constant potential voltage at a higher efficiency than standard line frequency equipment, and the X-ray tube and the high voltage generator performance is continuously monitored for safety.
- X-Ray Tube Type: 300 kV metal-ceramic with Tungsten (W) anode
- kV Range: 5 – 300 kV
- Target Angle 20°
- Inherent Filtration: 0.8 mm±0.1 mm, Be
- Emergent Beam: 40° x 60°, elliptical
- Focal Spot Size: (EN 12 543)3.0 mm (~1.5 IEC 336)
- Tube Current: 0.5 – 6 mA (3.0 mA /300 kV)
- Anode Temperature: max.100 °C
- Current and Voltage Stability: ± 1%
- Continuous Rating: 900 W
- Duty Cycle: (δamb= 30° C)100 % (up to 60 min continuous operation)
- Power Input: max. 2.0 kVA
- Weight: 40 kg (88.2 lbs)37.5 kg (82.7 lbs) (without rings)
- Tube Head Diameter: 290 mm (11.42”) 225 mm (7.87”) (without rings)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Storage Temperature: -30°C to +80°C
- Gas insulated high voltage section
- End-grounded, Be-window, metal-ceramic X-ray tube
- DC voltage operation
- On-board real time clock supports fully automatic warm-up
- Optimized air-flow cooling for efficient heat dissipation
- Built-in fail-safe warning lamp
- CE certification according to EMC and Low Voltage Directives
- BfS certification (PTB approval)
- Water / dust resistant in accordance with protection class IP65
- Produced under ISO 9001 certified quality management system
pdf 1 MB
pdf 591 KB
pdf 528 KB
You may also like
The ERESCO 160 MF4-R is designed for radioscopic applications with CR / Film where geometric enlargement is required.
The CRx25P portable computed radiography scanner creates high quality digital images in seconds.
The MicroMag UT Probe and Wire brush is a high-performance easy-to-use accessory for the standard MicroMag crawler for underwater use.