Fluke Thermal Imaging Camera Ti125
- Buy Outright
- Rent to Buy
- Long Term Lease
- Short Term Rental
A Fluke thermal imaging camera can save you time and money by finding potential problems before they become costly failures. With the innovative features and functionality in the Fluke Ti125 Thermal Camera and its 160 x 120 resolution, you can perform infrared inspections faster and more efficiently while thoroughly documenting problem areas for additional follow-up.
The Fluke TiR125 Thermal Imagers are handheld, infrared imaging cameras for use in many applications. These applications include equipment troubleshooting, preventive and predictive maintenance, and building diagnostics. The devices are optimized for building inspection and diagnostics applications.
- IFOV (spatial resolution) 3.39 mRad
- Detector resolution 160×120 (19,200 pixels)
- Field of view 22.5 °H x 31 °V
- Minimum focus distance 15 cm (6 in)
- Focus system IR-OptiFlex™ focus system (focus free and manual focus)
- Wireless connectivity Fluke Connect® app compatible with included wireless SD Card1
- IR-Fusion® technology IR-Fusion® AutoBlend™ mode and Picture-in-Picture
- Display 3.5 inch diagonal (portrait format)
- Design Rugged, lightweight, ergonomic design for one-handed use
- Thermal sensitivity (NETD) ≤ 0.10 °C at 30 °C target temp (100 mK)
- Temperature measurement range -20 °C to +350 °C (-4 °F to +662 °F)
- Built-in digital camera (visible light) 2 megapixel industrial performance
- Frame rate 30 Hz or 9 Hz versions
You may also like
The FLIR E8 is the most advanced thermal imaging camera in the Ex-Series.
The FLIR T Series offers excellent performance and flexibility with powerful communication and visual tools with superior thermal imaging technology.
The FLIR E60 is a small yet powerful thermal imaging camera perfect for use in a variety of applications and demanding environments.