XL Go VideoProbe
Product IDXL Go VideoProbe
- Buy Outright
- Rent to Buy
- Long Term Lease
- Short Term Rental
With no heavy base unit, backpacks, tethered scopes or cords, the Compact XL Go VideoProbe offers maximum portability. With long running batteries, you won’t have to worry about losing power and needing to recharge before the job is done.
The unit is made with water and dust resistant shock absorbing materials so you can put it to work in the toughest environments
Despite the compact size, the XL Go VideoProbe does not compromise on performance. With high output white LED and crystal clear VGA LCD, accurate inspections are ensured every time with ultra sharp and detailed image of the inspection surface.
- System Weight: In Case: 6.5 kg (14.3 lb) Without Case: 1.73 kg (3.8 lb)
- Polycarbonate housings with integrated Versalon (JP) bumpers
- Integrated transflective 9.40 cm (3.70 in) active matrix VGA colour LCD with XpertBright, 640 x 480 resolution
- 360° All-Way tip articulation with XpertSteer, bump gesture, menu access and navigation
- Integrated 2.5 mm headset/microphone jack
- Internal Memory: 4 GB flash memory
- Two USB 2.0 ports
- VGA Video Out
- Auto and Variable Brightness Control
- White LED illumination
- Up to 12 seconds long exposure
- Waterproofing: Insertion tube and tip to 14.7 psi (1 bar, 10.2 m of H2O, 33.5 ft of H2O)
- Simple use interface
- Embedded file manager with detailed file control
- PC compatible
- Continuous (5.0X) Digital Zoom
- Bitmap (.BMP), JPEG (.JPG) images
- MPEG 4 video
- Built-in full screen text overlay generator with additional graphic annotation
- XpertSteer probe articulation
You may also like
The Mentor Visual iQ is one of the most advanced video borescopes on the market for detecting corrosion, blockages and cracking.
One of the most revolutionary RVI units, the XLG3 features QuickChange probes that let you alternate probe diameter and length quickly in the field.
The SoloPro 360 is a flexible and intuitive pipe inspection camera unit, featuring state-of-the-art digital architecture and an impressive range of innovative features.