Product IDXLG3 VideoProbe
- Buy Outright
- Rent to Buy
- Long Term Lease
- Short Term Rental
Remote Visual inspection couldn’t be more simple with the XLG3 VideoProbe. One of the most revolutionary RVI units, the XLG3 features QuickChange probes that let you alternate probe diameter and length quickly in the field.
With 3D Phase Measurement, XLG3 VideoProbe allows instant three dimensional measurement with real time communications so you can easily collaborate on live inspections, saving time and costs. The wide VGA screen provides crystal clear images that can also be routed to remote offices. Data can be written to disc or transferred electronically via USB or Ethernet.
- All-Way articulation and high-output illumination
- High-resolution wide VGA LCD screen
- Remote Control
- Shipping, storage and inspection case with easy accessory storage
- Ergonomic handset equipped with multi-function joystick and buttons for full system control
- High definition wide VGA monitor
- Probe storage reel protects probe from damage
- Optional DVD/CD read/write drive
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet ports
- S-Video inputs and outputs, and VGA PC monitor output
- Compact Flash memory card slot
- Optional battery/UPS pack (1 or 2 hour batteries)
You may also like
The Mentor Visual iQ is one of the most advanced video borescopes on the market for detecting corrosion, blockages and cracking.
One of the most revolutionary RVI units, the XLG3 features QuickChange probes that let you alternate probe diameter and length quickly in the field.
With no heavy base unit, backpacks, tethered scopes or cords, the Compact XL Go VideoProbe offers maximum portability.