Versatrax VT100 Inline Crawler
- Buy Outright
- Rent to Buy
- Long Term Lease
- Short Term Rental
The VT100 Inline configuration is extremely portable – the entire system fits into two Pelican cases (including the tether cable and hand reel). Despite its compact size, this system has the power to penetrate up to 600ft / 180m of pipe and overcome obstacles and offset joints. All Versatrax units are easily configurable for round pipe or flat surface operation. The vehicles are adjustable for a range of pipe diameters.
- Variable Speed: 32ft / 10m per second
- Transporter: Two brass Microtracs™
- Tether Cable: 600ft / 183m; Multi-conductor; abrasion resistant Rilsan; 360lb strength member
- Weight: 20lbs / 9kgs with brass Microtracs™
- Pipe Diameter: 4in / 100mm in-line chassis
- Chassis material: Brass or anodized aluminium
- Auxiliary Lights: 2 x 20W Quartz/Halogen variable intensity
You may also like
With the addition of a magnetic attachment for its parallel chassis, the Versatrax 100 pipe inspection camera is able to climb steel walls and pipework.
Inuktun’s MaggUT inspection camera is a rugged portable crawler suitable for ultrasonic A-Scans or B-Scans and visual inspections of a variety of objects and surfaces.
The Versatrax 150 Pipe Inspection Systems combine advanced pipe inspection camera technology and precision manoeuverability with power, reliability and functionality.