Riezler FWL150 Crawler
- Buy Outright
- Rent to Buy
- Long Term Lease
- Short Term Rental
The Riezler FWL150 is an extremely solid and efficient steerable crawler. Suitable for pipes from 150mm, the Riezler FWL150 is rugged crawler camera built specifically to inspect pipelines, tanks, voids, conduits and cavities. It is useable for bends up to 45° / DN 200mm (7.8 inch).
Capable of travelling up to 120 metres via the manual cable reel, the Riezler is provided with two different camera heads; one for pan and tilt inspections and an additional one for self-levelling.
Built for harsh environments, the Riezler FWL150 is provided with small, medium and large wheels, so you can customise it depending on your application.
The control unit features a 10.4 inch-colour monitor and easy to use keypad.
- Material: Aluminum / stainless steel
- Engine: 2 x BLDC-engine at 50 Watt
- Impetus: 8 powered wheels
- Pressure-proof till 1 bar
- Internal pressure surveillance
- Tilt measurement long axis
- Tilt measurement lateral axis
- Power supply via control unit
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 540 x 130 x 120 mm / 21.26 x 5.12 x 4.72 inch
- Weight: 18,4 kg / 40.56 lbs
You may also like
The Riezler FWL100 is an extremely solid and efficient steerable crawler suitable for pipe inspection from 100mm.
With the addition of a magnetic attachment for its parallel chassis, the Versatrax 100 pipe inspection camera is able to climb steel walls and pipework.
The Versatrax 150 Pipe Inspection Systems combine advanced pipe inspection camera technology and precision manoeuverability with power, reliability and functionality.