IPLEX MX II Borescope
- Buy Outright
- Rent to Buy
- Long Term Lease
- Short Term Rental
With the IPLEX MX II system, Olympus offers an entry level videoscope that allows users to carry out inspections simply and quickly with reliable results.
Built tough, the IPLEX MX II is designed to withstand rugged operating environments with varying grades of liquid resistance and an ultra-tough, easy to manipulate, crush resistant insertion tube. Despite the unit’s hardwearing construction, the IPLEX MX II weighs 30% less than a standard model making it easy to transport and wear. For added convenience, the unit can also be operated via a mounting system or placed wherever you need.
Even the smallest of defects will be clearly visible with the brilliant image quality of the 6.5 inch anti-reflective LCD Monitor. The IPLEX MX II creates high definition JPEG still images which can be saved to a USB drive with a single click. PC compatible reports can also be quickly and easily exported for external analysis.
- Dimensions: 227 mm (W) x 189 mm (D) x 64 mm (H) (8.9 in. x 7.4 in. x 2.5 in.)
- 5 inch anti-reflective LCD Monitor
- Quick Access Buttons
- 8 V nominal Battery or 100 V to 240 V, 50/60 Hz AC power
- RCA composite video output
- USB Connector
- 3 step digital zoom, 8 step digital brightness control
- Display Text Options
- USB flash drive (1 GB standard, compatible with recommended USB flash device)
- Still Image Recording in NTSC or PAL
- Compressed JPEG format (Exif 2 compliant)
- All parts resistant to machine oil, light oil or 5% saline solution.
- Some parts operable under water
pdf 2 MB
You may also like
The Mentor Visual iQ is one of the most advanced video borescopes on the market for detecting corrosion, blockages and cracking.
One of the most revolutionary RVI units, the XLG3 features QuickChange probes that let you alternate probe diameter and length quickly in the field.
With no heavy base unit, backpacks, tethered scopes or cords, the Compact XL Go+ VideoProbe offers maximum portability.