- Buy Outright
- Rent to Buy
- Long Term Lease
- Short Term Rental
GE’s RVI fiberscopes are hard wearing machines, constructed with a stainless steel monocoil core, waterproof sealant and stainless steel or tungsten outer braid to withstand the harshest applications. They are designed for maximum usability with ergonomic controls made for easy single handed manipulation.
With over 30 standard models to choose from, GE offers a large number of fiberscope diameters, lengths and viewing options. Standard articulating models feature diameters from 2.4 mm (0.94 in.) and lengths up to 2.7 m (8.9 ft.). Non-articulating models are available from 0.5 mm (0.20 in.) diameter and in lengths as long as 2.0 m (6.6 ft.).
GE “Superfine” image guides have 50% more fibres in the same size image bundle compared to similar models. These extremely thin fibre optics provide a high resolution, ultra sharp image of the inspection surface. GE fiberscopes are also available with quartz fibres for high performance UV illumination.
- Operating Temperature: -18˚ to 82˚ C (0˚ to 180˚ F)
- Water tight: Insertion Tube and Bending Neck to 1 bar (14.7 psi)
- Scope Body splash proof
- Can be immersed in water, synthetic and mineral lubricating oil, mineral and synthetic hydraulic fluid, gasoline, diesel and jet fuel
- Insertion Tube Bend Radius: Scope Diameter Minimum Bend Radius 2.4 mm to 6 mm 32 mm (1.25 in.) 8.4 mm 36 mm (1.5 in.) 12.5 mm 51 mm (2.0 in.)
- Quartz fibres available for UV illumination
pdf 804 KB
pdf 369 KB
You may also like
The Mentor Visual iQ is one of the most advanced video borescopes on the market for detecting corrosion, blockages and cracking.
The Agilios Pan and Tilt Push Camera System is an easy to use, efficient pipe inspection camera system that delivers high quality performance in the toughest conditions.
The Inuktun NanoMag miniature crawler system is ideal for steel structures where vertical, horizontal and/or inverted pipe inspection is required.